Blog comments can play a large role in helping to spread the word about your blog and getting more people interested in it. If you’d like to see more comments and discussions on your blog, the following are some ideas to help you make this happen.
Publish Original Content: Readers are much more likely to leave comments on a blog that offers original content. The number of comments a blog post receives is usually related to how valuable the post is to readers. Once you start delivering high quality content, readers’ natural impulse will be to leave a comment. If your blog is about internet marketing, this is a popular niche, so you should go out of your way to differentiate yourself from the many other blogs on this topic.
Make an effort to add something new and original to the topic you’re writing about. Infuse your own personality into the posts so that your readers are able to connect with you. This will cause more people to comment, as your posts will be more personal and inviting.
Leverage Social Media: Targeted traffic equals relevant, high quality comments. By making use of social media, you can attract the type of visitors to your blog who are most likely to participate in discussions. That’s right; by getting fans on Facebook and followers on Twitter, you’ll be able to get instant traffic whenever you make a post on your blog. Remember that everyone you connect with on a social network is someone who might become a regular contributor on your blog, so cultivate these connections. It’s only common sense to tap into these huge social sites to help promote your blog, as the two approaches can work synergistically and increase your overall exposure.
It’s Important to Thank Commenters: Few bloggers take the trouble to thank people who leave comments, but it’s a great idea nonetheless. When you get a helpful comment, don’t just reply on the blog itself, send them an email to show your appreciation. Thank them for visiting your blog and taking out the time to comment -show courtesy and they will come back later on to comment on your future posts. A simple technique like this can help you build a following of regular visitors.
The above are all effective ways to generate more comments to your blog, but if you have almost no comments now, you’ll have to build them up over time. The most important thing to remember is to make your blog interesting and valuable to visitors. If your blog posts contain first rate content, people will automatically want to comment on them.
- Adsense 100K Blueprint – Awesome monetization strategy using Adsense. For more, check out Adsense 100K Blueprint review.
- Wishlist Member Review – The Wishlist Member WordPress Plugin turns your blog into a membership site that can collect payments!
- Adsense Recipe Review – Adsense Recipe is another Adsense ‘make money blogging’ strategy that works exceptionally well…
- Niche Profit Classroom Review – the first course I took online. Niche Profit Classroom is a big hit!
- Bring The Fresh Review – Good SEO, make money online course that’ll show you how to get search rankings and free traffic. Go To Bring The Fresh for more information!