Putting ads on your blog is one of the most important moves you can make because this is how you will make money from it. Plenty of newbie bloggers find difficulty earning money with their blogs. Although this is fairly straightforward, this happens to newbies because they are not knowledgeable on how to monetize their blogs. This article will talk about some of the ways in which you can make a consistent income if you monetize your blog.
Don’t forget that there aren’t any rules stating you can only use on strategy to monetize your blog. Many bloggers don’t take full advantage of the membership model to monetize their blogs. You can entice your readers to sign up for paid content by offering them some free information first. Another name for this monetization model that requires people to pay a membership fee to access locked content after having gone through the free information is the “freemium” system. Niches where people need solutions are prime candidates for this approach. Weight loss, for example, is a perfect option because everyone is always on the lookout for a good system that will help them lose weight. Thus, by implementing the freemium model and converting a blog into a membership site, if it is in an industry that meets the criteria, you will be able to maximize your blog’s profitability.
A well known way to make money with your blog involves using services such as Kontera that advertise with the aid of in text links. This is when the content of your blog will contain in text links that will take your viewers to another page that has ads from the advertiser. This is a very good way to monetize if your blog has more than a thousand viewers on a daily basis. The in text link advertising form is not intrusive and is good for blogs with broad content that has loads of different keywords for that market. The easiest way to approach this form of advertising is to make sure that your content contains relevant keywords.
Explicitly tell your readers that you’re willing to accept ads from them if they want to advertise. You should put an advertising page on your blog that states the prices that you will accept for advertisers to get space on your blog. A lot of bloggers miss this particular step because they think that interested advertisers will automatically call them. That could possibly happen, but wouldn’t be much easier for the advertisers if your made the process simpler?
It becomes clear that if you want your blog to be profitable, the options are many. It’s just up to you how you use them.
For more information and resources on making money with your blog, check out the resources below:
- Adsense 100K Blueprint – Awesome monetization strategy using Adsense. For more, check out Adsense 100K Blueprint review.
- Wishlist Member Review – The Wishlist Member WordPress Plugin turns your blog into a membership site that can collect payments!
- 5 Minute Membership Sites Review – 5 Minute Membership Sites is everything you need to build quick, easily maintained membership sites…
- Adsense Recipe Review – Adsense Recipe is another Adsense ‘make money blogging’ strategy that works exceptionally well…
- Auto Blog Samurai Review – Auto Blog Samurai is a killer auto blog money making method that’s entirely hands off!
- Etycoon Review – Etycoon is a brillinant course on how to buy and sell websites, and also how to make more money with your website!